“I believe I have Gender Dysphoria” or “How do I transition?” This link explains in detail the procedure the NHS in Scotland must follow for anyone who presents themselves as transgender and seeks assistance. We advise reading this before going to see your GP to ask for a referral so that you are well prepared as some GP’s still do not know the correct procedure to follow.
Fertility Preservation Information What if I want to have children after I transition? Information here for trans and non-binary people seeking fertility treatment.
Autism and Gender Identity Educational Guide Information on the perceived overlap between those on the Autism Spectrum and those experiencing Gender Dysphoria.